Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The Higher Route

God has such a wonderful sense of humor!!I walked up behind a woman today who was the only one in line at the cafe in Sam's. I stood there for a moment, then stepped aside to pull my son closer to me and got back in line.Meanwhile, a man walked behind me on line. When the woman walked away, he jumped in front of me at ...the counter and ordered! I looked at him and said "I was here sir!"He replied, "You were around the corner." I smiled at him and said "No, I wasn't but God bless you anyway--All of your days!"He didn't know what to say. As I sat down to eat, I noticed that he and his wife had a problem on line and had to wait. Well, I ate all of my food, in perfect peace, and they were still standing in line 20 minutes later!Just goes to show you, when you take the higher route, the Lord fights your battles. No need to get flustered!!
-BLJ

No comments:

Post a Comment